This website (the “Website”) is owned and maintained by Masterpiece London Limited (referred to below as “Masterpiece”, “we” or “us”), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06594594 and whose registered office is 121 Sloane Street, Suite 7, London SW1X 9BW.
Website use and content:
- The content of the Website is for your general information only. Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
- You shall not do anything to the Website which would or may modify or harm the content or the display of the information, presentation or structure of the Website.
- You agree not to use the Website (or any part of the Website) for any commercial, professional, trade or business purposes.
- Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Ownership and Intellectual Property:
- The Website contains content which is owned by or licensed to us, including but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. You must not use any part of the Website content for commercial purposes without obtaining our express prior permission.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content from the Website in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- You shall not adapt, alter or modify any content of the Website (whether in print or digital form) nor create a derivative work from any content from the Website that you have printed or downloaded, except for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Images of any exhibit or works of art contained on the Website are illustrative only and the appearance of such works at the Masterpiece London Fair is not guaranteed. Masterpiece accepts no liability for any exhibit or work of art which is subsequently not available or not displayed at the Masterpiece London Fair.
- Images of any exhibit or works of art contained on the Website or in any publicity or marketing material relating to Masterpiece or the Masterpiece London Fair have been submitted by exhibiting dealers and may not have been viewed by the Masterpiece Vetting Committee. The appearance of such exhibits or works of art at the Masterpiece London Fair is subject to the approval of the Masterpiece Vetting Committee.
- Images of works of art contained on the Website are illustrative only and may differ from the actual works. Masterpiece accepts no liability for any divergence between the image of a work of art and the actual work of art in question.
- All trademarks reproduced in the Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- If you make any copies of the Website content or Masterpieces’ intellectual property (including but not limited to, printing, copying or downloading any part of this Website) without permission, you must return or destroy such copies, at the request of Masterpiece.
Access to the Website:
- We may, from time to time, restrict or suspend access to some or all parts of the Website (for example, to carry out maintenance to the Website).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty (whether express or implied) or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage whatsoever and however it arises as a result of your use or of reliance on the information on the Website, or for your inability to access the Website for any period of time.
- You acknowledge that information and content on the Website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Links to third party websites:
- From time to time the Website may also include links to other independent websites. Masterpiece does not endorse or recommend the website(s) and the links are provided solely for your convenience to provide further information.
- Masterpiece has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and, accordingly, shall have no liability for the content or availability (or lack of availability) of such websites.
- You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without Masterpiece’s prior written consent.
Governing law and Jurisdiction:
- Your use of the Website, any content of the Website and any dispute arising out of such use or content of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.