For press queries please contact us here
Please read the accreditation guidelines and complete the form below to apply.
Click here to download our Accreditation Guidelines
HOW TO APPLY?
- Accreditation for press entry to the fair (to receive a complimentary press pass) is done online via the registration form at the bottom of this page. There are no hard copy invitations for general press entry
- To apply for accreditation please fill out the registration form with all the required information.
- This year, the application requires example pieces of coverage to be uploaded (via an online link or PDF) and a passport style photo
- Once completed and submitted you will then receive an email confirming the receipt of your application
- You will receive an email letting you know whether or not you have been accredited by 17 June 2022
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Press accreditation is for journalists and active members of the press only. This includes writers, editors, press photographers, videographers and social media managers
- We are not able to accredit non-press advertising, marketing or PR staff, journalists who are not actively writing or plus ones
- Even if you registered for previous editions of Masterpiece London, you will need to re-register to apply for press accreditation for this edition of the fair
- You cannot submit applications for other people, each member of the press must complete their own form
- Please note, your application for accreditation is considered independently of previous applications. You will not definitely be granted accreditation if you were accredited for previous editions
- If your application is approved you will be provided with a press pass
- Your press pass will admit just the named person (no plus ones)
- Press passes can be picked up upon arrival to the Fair from the press desk, which is on the right as you enter the Fair
- Your press pass will provide you with access to the Fair on the Preview (Wednesday 29 June 2022, 11am – 9pm) and throughout the Fair’s public days (Thursday 30 June – Wednesday 6 July 2022)
- With your pass you will be able to re-enter the Fair as many times as you want
- There is no press access prior to the Preview
- When you pick up your press pass you will also be given a press pack with information about the Fair
- You will also have access to the press lounge where you will be provided with WIFI, computers, water and printing facilities if required.
PHOTOGRAPHY & FILMING
- A Masterpiece London photographer will be shooting all aspects of the Fair. These will be available for press from Thursday 30 June 2022, morning
- If you wish to film or photograph at the Fair for editorial, please fill out the relevant section on the application form
- Please note that we will be much more likely to accommodate your request on the public days of the Fair (Thursday 30 June 2022 onwards)
- Photography taken on your phone is permitted and does not require prior approval
ACCREDITATION | MASTERPIECE LONDON
Thank you for registering for accreditation to Masterpiece London 2022.
Your application will be processed and you will be informed whether it has been approved by 17 June 2022.
Please find the accreditation guidelines attached and if you have any queries regarding accreditation please be in touch with India Roche