Masterpiece London Limited ("Masterpiece", "we" or "us") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.masterpiecefair.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Masterpiece London is legally obliged to safeguard personal data and use it in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal data, including the rules set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”).
Data we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
a) Data you give us:
You may give us data that you provide about yourself by filling in forms on our site www.masterpiecefair.com ("our site") or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
If you purchase an item at our online shop and/ or other services on our site, you will be required to fill in your name and contact details in order for us to complete your purchase and provide you with after-sales care. Your financial details will be shared with our payment system supplier in order to complete your transaction. Your financial details will not be held by Masterpiece. As part of purchasing a product from our site you will be signed up to our newsletters.
You may also provide us with data when you enter a competition, promotion or survey, attend an event and when you report a problem with our site. The data you give us may include your name, address, e-mail and phone number only.
b) Data we collect about you:
Each time you visit our site we may automatically collect technical data that may uniquely identify your browser or account, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. We may also automatically collect data about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our business telephone number.
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, sponsors, business partners, and sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). As part of our business processes we may receive information about you from them, including your name, address, e-mail and phone number only.
Uses made of the data
We will use the data you give to us to:
- a) provide you with information about our products and services across Masterpiece London Limited.
- b) process orders and payments, and to fulfill and deliver your orders. We use a third party payment processor to ensure that your financial and credit card details are handled securely when you purchase tickets, packages and/or magazines on our site. We do not store your financial details.
- c) send you occasional marketing updates, and notify you about changes to our services and the website. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the order/ registration form on which we collect your data.
We will use the data we collect about you to:
- a) administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey responses
- b) improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- c) Assist us in our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
Disclosure of your Data
We may share your data:
- a) with third party sponsors, only where you have previously given consent for Masterpiece to share your data with such third party sponsor; and
- b) where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, we may disclose such information with the relevant regulatory body.
- c) In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- d) to protect the rights, property or safety of Masterpiece London Limited, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- e) analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
Storage and security of your personal data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or by contacting us at any time at email@example.com.
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and service providers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.